If you’re like most parents, you go through a lot of diapers. And if you have a Diaper Genie, you know that it can be a pain to constantly take the bag out and replace it with a new one. Well, we’ve got some good news for you: there are plenty of reasons why you should refill your Diaper Genie! Let’s discuss the fun facts and benefits behind the Diaper Genie Refill. So read on and learn why refilling your Diaper Genie is the intelligent thing to do!
One of the main reasons for Diaper genie refill is because it saves you money in the long run. Many parents think that buying a new bag every time they need one is cheaper, but that’s not always the case. Refilling it can be cheaper depending on how often you use your Diaper Genie!
Better for the Environment:
Another reason to refill your Diaper Genie is that it’s better for the environment. When you use disposable bags, they eventually end up in a landfill where they take up valuable space and release harmful chemicals into the ground. However, when you refill your Diaper Genie, you’re using reusable bags that can be recycled or reused instead of being thrown away.
Extends the Diaper’s life:
Not only does refilling your Diaper Genie save you money and help the environment, but it can also extend the life of your Diaper Genie. If you constantly have to replace the bag, the plastic parts will eventually wear down and break. However, if you refill your Diaper Genie, you’ll be using the same bag repeatedly, which will help it last longer.
- There are plenty of other benefits to refilling your Diaper Genie, such as:
- You don’t have to touch the dirty diapers
- It’s more sanitary
- Less chance of leaks
- You can customize the scent of the bags
- On average, parents go through about 300 diapers per month. That’s a lot of diapers!
- A Diaper Genie Refill typically costs about $13.
- A typical disposable diaper bag costs about $0.50.
- So, if you use your Diaper Genie about 30 times per month, refilling it will save you money in the long run!
- Plus, you’ll be doing your part to help the environment by using reusable bags instead of disposable ones.
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons to refill your Diaper Genie. So next time you need a new bag, pick up a refill! Your wallet and the environment will thank you.